SteelFiber Success Surged in April
SteelFiber graphite iron shafts, designed and manufactured by Aerotech Golf, delivered a record-setting month of April, chalking up two wins and more than a dozen Top 10s on pro tours around the world.
The ‘SteelFiber Scoreboard’ in April included two tour victories and 13 additional Top 10 finishes…
• PGA Tour, Zurich Classic of New Orleans — SteelFiber HLS880 delivers T4 and SteelFiber i110 grabs T10;
• PGA Tour, Houston Open — SteelFiber i95 and i110 score T8;
• Champions Tour, Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf — SteelFiber i95 earns T5;
• Champions Tour, Mitsubishi Electric Championship — SteelFiber i95 lands T8;
• LPGA Tour, LA Open — SteelFiber i80 shafts WIN. SteelFiber J-Series and i80 shafts combine for T3 and T5;
• LPGA Tour, Mediheal Championship — SteelFiber i80 claims solo 2nd and SteelFiber J-Series gets T7;
• LPGA Tour, LOTTE Championship — SteelFiber J108 captures T3 and SteelFiber i80 gets solo 10th;
• LPGA Tour, Ana Inspiration — SteelFiber J108 delivers T4 and SteelFiber i80 scores T6;
• KLPGA Tour (South Korea), Saint Nine Masters — SteelFiber J-Series shafts WIN.
“April was an exciting month and it showcased how more and more pros on tours around the world are embracing the unique performance benefits of SteelFiber shafts,” says Chris Hilleary, president of Aerotech Golf. “The innovative technology incorporated into every SteelFiber shaft delivers stability and increases distance, while it simultaneously reduces the risk of injury and decreases player fatigue. With this combination, SteelFiber shafts allow players to play their best for longer periods of time and finish stronger.”
SteelFiber shafts provide superior performance through innovative composite engineering that combines a high-modulus graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber lacing the shaft surface. The shaft’s graphite core provides vibration dampening, increased clubhead speed and maximum distance, while the steel fibers produce optimum weighting for a solid feel at impact and add stability and control for pinpoint accuracy.
Aerotech Golf shafts are available as custom options with many nationally celebrated golf club manufacturers such as PXG, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Ping, Cobra, Bridgestone Golf, Wilson, Cleveland Golf, Miura, Srixon, KZG and Nakashima Golf. Aerotech Golf shafts are also available through professional golf clubfitters around the world. Aerotech Golf is a proud supporter of the Association of Golf Clubfitting Professionals (AGCP) and the International Clubmakers Guild (ICG).
For more information on Aerotech Golf and Aerotech shafts, call 888.733.8988 or visit https://www.aerotechgolfshafts.com. Also check out our social media pages: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aerotechgolf | Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aerotechgolf